Vertical racks are designed for the vertical storage of tubing, pipe, wood, extrusions and other types of similar long length materials.
They provide visable and easy access, retrieval and control of your stock and are idealy suited to use in retail and trade environments as well as in warehouses.
- Fully adjustable ‘D’ dividers to maximise use of space
- Ideal for display and sale of hand-picked stock items or warehousing
- Product divisions easily adjustable as stock levels vary
- Standard bay depths upto 1200 mm
- Bay sizes can be designed to suit space available
- Heights available from 2000mm to 6000mm and depths up to 1200mm (each side)
- Single sided or double sided racks available to utalize space available
- Floor retaining angle keeps the stock from sliding out of rack
All our vertical racks come with either a powder coated finish in any standard RAL colour or to match your corporate colours or fully galvernised for external applications.
All racks can be sent out in flat pack for easy assembly or we also offer a full installation service if required.